Thursday, December 10, 2015

Somewhere in between creating worlds and stars and cosmos and light, the universe took its time to make you. You are astral and it is selfish to call yourself any less. Try to understand the way the elements had to balance to create your skin, your body, your mind. Don't you dare ever tell me you are unimportant; every breath you take is profound. You're a collage of every sunset, ocean wave, and flower that has come before you. You're a constellation of stars and light. Don't you ever let that light die out.

7 comments:

  1. wow.... thank you. I mean personally I know Im the greatest but thank you for agreeing with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.... thank you. I mean personally I know Im the greatest but thank you for agreeing with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed that for today. :) We need more people like you to spread happiness around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're the cutest bundle of joy I know. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you and I'm glad it could make you happy!!

      Delete
  5. Besides adorable abstract choices for words of motivation, what other ways have you made yourself seem like a profound individual who show cases devotion to uplifting the humane society of their mental state? (I already know how, here is your chance to boast proudly about your community outreach activities)

    ReplyDelete