Thursday, January 28, 2016

Love Yourself

I want you to love yourself. I want you to look at yourself as a mosaic beautifully created and articulated; made up of every fragmented moment and memory you've experienced. I want you to see constellations in the freckles of your arms. I want you to let love seep through those gaps in your teeth that you hate so much. I want you to see the universe in your own eyes. I want your own voice to be your favorite song. I want you to love yourself as much as the moon loves the sun; leaving himself in darkness to let her shine. I want you to sprout self love out of your scars like flowers force their way out of the cracks of city streets. I want you to wake up and be happy that you did. I want you to learn that you are capable of loving and of being loved. I want you to love yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment